1. All Pool guests must be accompanied by a home owner.
2. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. No food or drink in pool.
4. Absolutely NOT permitted in pool area:
• Loud music or unnecessary noise
• Running, horseplay
• Breakable containers or glass
• Alcoholic Beverages
5. No Diving.
6. No swimming when lightning is present.
7. Infants in pool MUST wear ‘swim’ diaper.
8. Upon arriving to the pool to swim if the Polaris is present please remove so it will not get damaged. If at the end of the day you are the last person to leave the pool please place the Polaris back in the pool. DO NOT LET CHILDREN PLAY WITH THE Polaris!
9. Homeowners are responsible for closing any umbrellas, putting away any pool toys in outside storage box provided and locking all doors before leaving.
Home owners are responsible for the actions of their children and guests. All swimmers must comply with these rules. Failure to comply may result in loss of pool privileges.
**Please note there is No Lifeguard on Duty so you must Swim at your Own Risk.**
The Fox Branch Homeowners Association and Management are not liable for any Accidents or Injuries that may occur.